Seeking an experienced marketer to join the family of Scenic Luxury Cruises and Tours. This person will be responsible for building the strategy, managing the execution and building the marketing plan across all channels our 6-star discovery yacht the Scenic Eclipse slated to debut in Aug 2018. We are seeking a creative minded individual, who enjoys a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and has a passion for solving problems to produce results. The successful candidate will be able to monitor results and make recommendations based on ROI to achieve the desired results and beat the annual targets. An effective communicator who is able to articulate ideas, analysis results and drive change at all levels of the organization including executive.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Create and drive a marketing strategy (trade and consumer) to beat the overall passenger targets for within approved marketing and discount budget.
- Schedule and execute all marketing activities thru out all channels (digital, social, print, e-mail, events) within the assigned budget, 95%+ accuracy and internal quality measurement
- Read & React – continually monitor results, raise hot issues with recommendations grounded in ROI for how overcome and achieve proper results.
- Manage content creation for Scenic Eclipse campaigns as per the calendar timelines; including email, social, website projects, videos and print promotions from concept to completion.
- Ensure clear, consistent marketing message & design across all media channels.
- Achieve high quality deliverables as per calendar timelines.
- Present data and interactive with other departments making suggestions for improvements.
- Drive Lead acquisition as per the CPL goal; Together with Digital Manager create digital strategy to increase leads 100%
- Monitor competitive marketplace to ensure Scenic Eclipse is competitively aligned and ahead; Provide regular updates and analysis.
- Provide training materials to inside sales, group sales and BDM as per required by the product calendar;
- Manage relationship with outside marketing vendors, to drive desired results across all mediums
- Weekly & monthly result report out – provide to key attendees minimum 24 hours prior to mtg.
- Serve as Scenic Eclipse go to person for BDM, Inside Sales reps., and sales/customer service associates
Occasional travel may be required - including both within and outside US
- Ideal candidate will have brand management and/or marketing background within the travel industry.
-Minimum 5 years work experience in a related role with demonstrated success
-Excellent interpersonal skills due to role working with a diverse range of stakeholders across various international markets
-Self-motivated individual who can thrive in a fast-paced team environment with the ability to manage a -complex workload, tight deadlines and adapt quickly to market changes
-Ability to prioritize work and ensure accuracy while meeting rigid deadlines
-Exceptional organizing and planning skills are critical for role
-Attention to detail and the ability to produce work of a consistent high quality.
-Ability to manage and deliver a budget to approved levels
-Demonstrated ability to write content/copy with ease.